Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December Projects

December is here and it's time for me to start working on my next round of sewing projects. I got a great response the first round and I want to say thank you to everyone who has been commenting and following along at whatever pace!

Since my Anise brought me right up to the very last day of November, and I was away this past weekend, I feel a bit behind on my planning, I really need to sit down and figure out what and when exactly I am going to do everything. However, I can give you a rough idea of what I am going to be doing.

Beignet, Negroni, Cinnamon and Ceylon. I'm only going to be doing four patterns this month because of Christmas and New Years, but I think they're all challenging enough to keep me busy. I'll keep you posted on my fabric choices etc when I get closer to a concrete plan.

I also have to mention Peony. I originally wanted to start with Peony this month but when I bought all my patterns, it was only available in digital form. One of my early Christmas presents was a gift certificate to Colette so I've decided to use to buy the only hard copy Colette pattern I don't have. Since I don't have it yet, I'll do Peony to next month. 

My plan for today is to develop my plan in further detail and maybe begin tracing my Ceylon pattern.Well that's all I have for you right now, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment